Professional Code of Conduct
Professional Code of Conduct for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
Dudley Intensive Driving Courses and all driving instructors working on behalf of Dudley Intensive Driving Courses abide by a Professional Code of Conduct.
The Professional Code Of Conduct is to ensure that high standards are maintained, and to provide our clients with reassurance and protection.
The client will be provided with a copy of, or access to;
- 'Dudley Intensive Driving Courses Professional Code of Conduct'
- ‘Dudley Intensive Driving Courses Terms and Conditions of Business’
- ‘Dudley Intensive Driving Courses Privacy and Data Protection Policy’
- Details of lesson and other fees
- Contact details for both the Driving Instructor and Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
Neither the public in general, nor any client in particular will be misled in relation to:
- The services provided by Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- The qualifications of driving instructors
- The costs in relation to the client’s course of tuition
- The time required to complete the client’s course of tuition
- The amount of tuition required to reach driving test standard in the case of provisional driving licence holders
- The amount of tuition required to reach the required standard, relevant to the course of tuition being received
The driving instructor will at all times behave in a professional manner, treating clients with respect & consideration, improper language will be avoided, as will inappropriate physical contact with clients.
The driving instructor will maintain proper standards of dress and of personal hygiene.
The driving instructor will not give driving tuition whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The driving instructor will endeavour to use all their skills to teach the client to drive safely and legally.
The driving instructor and Dudley Intensive Driving Courses will act in accordance with; The Data Protection Act 2018; The General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR); and ‘Dudley Intensive Driving Courses’s Privacy & Data Protection Policy’.
Information relating to the client’s ability or progress will be treated as confidential, and will not be discussed with any other party, except for normal consultation within the driving school, or if the tuition is being paid for by a third party, then they shall have the right to this information with the client’s knowledge.
All vehicles used for driving tuition will be legal and roadworthy, they will be taxed, properly insured for driving tuition, where appropriate have an MOT, and will be properly maintained.
Tuition vehicles are working vehicles but the driving instructor will also take reasonable care that they are kept clean and tidy.
Every effort will be made to ensure that no laws are contravened, either by the driving instructor, Dudley Intensive Driving Courses or by the client.
This will include, but is not limited to, laws relating to driving licences, the giving of driving instruction, and all motoring laws.
Dudley Intensive Driving Courses will only use driving instructors who have undergone an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (formerly called an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Check) and are authorised to give driving instruction by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency.
The driving instructor & Dudley Intensive Driving Courses have the right to refuse the provision of professional services, however, this will never be done in contravention of any legislation concerning discrimination.
The driving instructor and Dudley Intensive Driving Courses will keep records of and issue receipts if requested for any monies paid in advance for driving lessons, driving test fees or any other purpose.
If the client is not happy with any aspect of tuition, or of the standard of service offered, they should either raise the matter with their driving instructor, or if they prefer with James Quinn at Dudley Intensive Driving Courses, with the minimum delay, and not later than seven days from the date of the cause of the complaint.
Every effort will be made by the driving instructor / driving school to resolve any complaint or issue.
If the client and Dudley Intensive Driving Courses cannot reach a satisfactory agreement then the client can approach ‘The Approved Driving Instructors National Joint Council’ for non binding arbitration.
Print Version of Dudley Intensive Driving Courses Professional Code of Conduct
Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
Professional Code of Conduct
Terms and Conditions of Business
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- - - - -
Pages in the Terms of Business section of the Dudley Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Terms of Business for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Professional Code of Conduct for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Terms and Conditions of Business for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Privacy and Data Protection Policy for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Website Terms and Conditions for Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
Sections of the Dudley Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Dudley Intensive Driving Courses Home Page
- Important Information About Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Learning to Drive with Dudley Intensive Driving Courses
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Intensive Driving Courses
- Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
- Intensive Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Dudley Intensive Driving Courses